Paul checks in

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Hello everyone!

I've joined this forum because I'm a city dweller, born and raised, who's soon going to realise his dream to live in a house with a garden!
However, as much as this is something I'm really glad about, there's an issue... I'm an urbanite through and through and have only some vague theoretical notions of how gardening works.
And because of that, I figured I should learn more about the topic, and I think I've found the right place for that!

Apart from that, I'm 39, married with 2 kids, and come from Glasgow, although I work in Russia now.

See you on the forums!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
The biggest unknown I run into about soil is that it digests protein, and bones, so the comment you made about "theory" should smash amazingly against the common internet protocols. I look forward to reading about your interests.

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
Welcome and my advice is don't be afraid to fail. That's how many of us learned. This is a great place to learn...but there is no better place to learn than doing it yourself. Jump right in.

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Thanks for everyone's welcoming messages and for your advice, I'll make sure to remember it!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome, and we're glad you are here. Please feel free to ask as many questions you want.

Ask a Question