OOOOOOOOOklahoma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello All!

I moved into my house in Oklahoma about 3 years ago and have been working hard to fix up the yard and flower beds ever since. I'm excited to expand my gardening and landscaping knowledge.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Does the wind really come sweeping down the plains?:whistle: :)
Hope not too much for your gardens sake.:eek:
Welcome to the forum.
I'm from the sunburnt country. And ofcourse it's not all sunburnt. But after a few 40 °C days i have a few sad and sorry sunburnt plants:(. Do have a wallaby which stops for a nibble on my aussie natives which makes my day.
Looking forward to seeing your garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome Bethany. You have found a good group of people here from all over the world, ready and willing to share experiences and information and ideas. Who could ask for anything more? Sooooo, enjoy!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome, Bethany! I'm your neighbor to the south, in central Texas, so we share some of the same gardening experiences. Folks here are very helpful, informed, and kind. You'll like it here, and will become a valued member, I'm sure!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Bethany. Like Becky, the tune is buzzing in my head and all I can think of is cowboys. Sorry, Oklahoma has been stereotyped here in Britain. :oops: :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Howdy and welcome! Some of the military folks I know were stationed there for a while! I think in Enid? Anyway - welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time with us and can't wait for you to share with us more about your gardening endeavors!

Reaction score
Hi there, Bethany! Cool username! If that is your actual name then that's even cooler :) Welcome to the forum, we truly hope you enjoy your stay and find the forum super useful :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor

Latest Threads