Manchester

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
I found that , Fear-mongers, video revolting but typical government and the left media response to an evil threat to our western democratic way of life.
To down play a threat that one knows nothing about is so irresponsible. Who has sat down and actually read the beliefs and goals of the ISIS led jihad? How many have had their daughters, mothers, sisters jump to their deaths rather than be captures by these terrorists.
I can't believe some would strive to down play what we face to the point of suggesting my mothers home made donuts are a greater killer than the little terrorist. Well to them I say, my mom's donuts were not made to blow children up, nor were they strapped on to my moms back and taken to the streets to inflict maximum carnage and death. No, mom would give us one of her home-made donuts as a treat after supper.
So I guess the choice is fight against the donut/lard and sugar or the reality of the threat/soldiers and the ideology of ISIS and other jihadists.
Live in fear? NO. Live in reality and fight to purge terrorists and their hate, big YES.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I found that , Fear-mongers, video revolting but typical government and the left media response to an evil threat to our western democratic way of life.
To down play a threat that one knows nothing about is so irresponsible. Who has sat down and actually read the beliefs and goals of the ISIS led jihad? How many have had their daughters, mothers, sisters jump to their deaths rather than be captures by these terrorists.
I can't believe some would strive to down play what we face to the point of suggesting my mothers home made donuts are a greater killer than the little terrorist. Well to them I say, my mom's donuts were not made to blow children up, nor were they strapped on to my moms back and taken to the streets to inflict maximum carnage and death. No, mom would give us one of her home-made donuts as a treat after supper.
So I guess the choice is fight against the donut/lard and sugar or the reality of the threat/soldiers and the ideology of ISIS and other jihadists.
Live in fear? NO. Live in reality and fight to purge terrorists and their hate, big YES.

I suggest you watch the fear monger video again, with an open mind, not a fearful one.

Jan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My heart goes out to the families, but also to the people who reported this before hand to the police, who took no notice, they must feel terrible that had they been listened too, it may never have happened.
Pretty obvious when he went back to Libya and came back here that he hadn't been on a sight seeing trip.
The police are making up for it now, they have worked very hard.

Ask a Question