Lithodora

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I saw they were on sale at home depot and love the flowers anyone grow them before.4 for 10 dollars but does not say if they come back or annual .I thought it was a great price for blue flowers

Reaction score
I love blue flowers! Don't think I've ever tried growing them, for some reason I'm thinking they don't do well here with our hot, dry climate, but I could be wrong.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It said on the sight for them that they are drought tolerant

j.w

Reaction score
I have them here and if it gets too cold they turn all black and die but they will come back from the roots usually but that means starting all over again. They are very pretty when the blue flowers bloom tho. Not sure they are worth it tho if you get too cold cuz they can cover a nice area and then get hit w/ a really cold freeze and blamo they are black!

Reaction score
I have them growing too. Last year one survived and one died. I have planted more and are keeping them moist until they are established. They are about the only 'true' blue flower I know.

Ask a Question