introduction

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Shonda Gray. I am a beginner gardener. I am looking forward to receiving new information that may help me and also giving any information that may help someone else.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello everyone. My name is Shonda Gray. I am a beginner gardener. I am looking forward to receiving new information that may help me and also giving any information that may help someone else.
If we only knew where you are located we could be of more help. After all what grows in Texas doesn't grow so well in Alaska

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello Chuck. Nice to meet you. I am from Sharpsburg NC.
NC. Well then we can be almost on the same page. You are a tad bit colder than me and you soil is different but not all that much. I don't do much in the way of non-edibles but if you have a question about organic gardening and vegetables don't hesitate to ask

Reaction score
Hello there, Shonda :) Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to join us, this is a great place to be for both beginners and expert gardeners. I'm sure you will have a lot fun here and find our community very helpful :)

Ask a Question