Introduction to my gardens!

InsanityShard

Sorta Newbie
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4C-36C temps and severe drought right now
Country
Australia
While most of the gardens here are my mothers, not mine, I have a fair few plants to call my own, including a small plot where a nice big Climbing Moonlight Rosebush is growing on a really old bit of fence for tralice (It really needs a new one, it fell over so it looks like half a surf wave).
Sadly I can't post pictures since I can't get my camera to connect to my computer. I have: My Climbing Moonlight Rosebush, a Chrmeleon Mini Rosebush, a Passionfruit Vine, 2 Grape Vines, 2 Dwarf Mulberry Trees, a Difenbachia (I'm about to mispell a lot more, I think), a Calathea, a ball Cactus, a Charles De Gaul Rosebush, a Hibiscus I ruined by getting a half dead one and cutting the dead growth off, which included the main branch so it won't ever grow taller than a foot, and the two Orchids in my bedroom are both crossbreed with currently unknown flower colours- one is Blc Dal's Passion 'Janet' crossbred with Blc Redland Peace, the other is Lc Starting Point 'Unique' crossed with Blc Redland Girl, which they said can be blue. I also have some Mini Mother in Laws Tongue Bromeliads spread around the place, some in a pot outside, some in a mini terrarium with some peat moss, a tiny bit of soil, and a crapton of baby crickets. The crickets don't touch them, I'm breeding them for my pet frogs, they eat Gutload.
My fishtank will become a water garden of sorts when I can finally get rid of this freshwater slime mould, it's in my tapwater. If the pet shop doesn't get it in their quarantine tank from my apple snails, they'll hold my fish so I can disinfect my tank, then when it's done and gone I can finally replant it and everything. =D It only has some freshwater seaweed in it right now. One day I'll do a jungle Aquascape but I need more experience.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:) A warm welcome to you InsanityShard. It sounds like you are going to be plenty busy.

Ask a Question