Happy Thanksgiving 2019 to USA members.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Hope all have a joyous, thankful day. Visiting, cooking etc. We are going out for dinner this year to Mendenhall Inn, its a buffet So no cooking the big bird in my house Thursday, and no leftovers to freeze up. I do have a stand by can in case we need to use it.
canned thanksbiving.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hope all have a joyous, thankful day. Visiting, cooking etc. We are going out for dinner this year to Mendenhall Inn, its a buffet So no cooking the big bird in my house Thursday, and no leftovers to freeze up. I do have a stand by can in case we need to use it. View attachment 59861
That looks scrumptious. I wonder if COSTCO sells it by the case. :vomit:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Happy Thanksgiving or Fall Harvest Festival if not in states.
It may sound a bit odd, but I enjoy the leftovers in the form of many a creative sandwich. As much as the meal itself.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
one thing when I don't roast a turkey. I do miss the leftovers, and my stuffing. Besides the typical sandwiches. I usually make two turkey pot pies for the freezer, then in January or February, pull it out, put in oven and that is dinner. I also make turkey bone soup, some I freeze.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
At Mendenhall Inn, we had an upstairs seating. the buffet selections were unreal, tables laden with food on and on, had to roam about to plan the attach. Make sure I did not get anything I could make at home. they even had lox's and shrimp things, prime rib, the dessert table was huge. a chocolate fountain also, a bananas foster station, and a pasta station and a crepe station. here is the pic from above of the room. People kept coming in. tables kept being reset. large families showing up.
Mendenhall.jpg
Mendenhall.jpg

Ask a Question