zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, that is such a good find Bees (y)

If you don't have all the information, you can't draw a conclusion...

So it seems Mankind is being blamed for a large amount of global warming that is actually being caused by the sun :banghead:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, that is such a good find Bees (y)

If you don't have all the information, you can't draw a conclusion...

So it seems Mankind is being blamed for a large amount of global warming that is actually being caused by the sun :banghead:
Worse than that, some things which cause heating are labelled as cooling, so, in effect, CO2 is being blamed twice; once for overcoming the "cooling" caused and again wrongly for the actual heating caused.

The real problem for me is that ALL CLIMATE SCIENTISTS must be well aware that there is far more to the Sun that that which is their perameter, and know that, whilst their calculations are correct, they are worthless for anything other than propaganda, and that, rather than science, is their role, and what they receive grants for.
Every last one of them is corrupt; there can be no other conclusion.
Indeed, the "hockey-stick" fakery committed by Michael Mann, were it done in any other area of science, would lead to immediate and permanent ostracism. Not in climate "science".

NigelJ

Still Learning
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
To a large extent the cause of climate change is irrelevant. It is changing, ice caps and glaciers are melting, sea levels are rising and all of this creates major problems for the planet. We still need to stop burning hydrocarbons, dumping plastic everywhere, over consuming fresh water and other resources.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
To a large extent the cause of climate change is irrelevant. It is changing, ice caps and glaciers are melting, sea levels are rising and all of this creates major problems for the planet. We still need to stop burning hydrocarbons, dumping plastic everywhere, over consuming fresh water and other resources.
No It isn't irrelevant.
If man is the problem, which I sincerely doubt, then man has to change his ways, but it's no use saying that The West has to deny itself hydrocarbons whilst everyone else stands on the throttle, which is what has been going on.
If CO2 is not only not harmful, but beneficial, then what we have is black propaganda being used to disadvantage jobs and to harm lifestyles of the West.
We have approx. 50 000 people per year dying prematurely, directly, or indirectly because they cannot afford to adequately heat their home, in the UK alone. When we get anywhere near that level of people dying due to anthropogenic global warming, give me a call.
I entirely agree with you regarding pollution, BUT CO2 IS NOT A POLLUTANT!!!!! It's plant food.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me what the normal temperature of the earth really is? Is it what it is now or what it was 5000 years ago or a million years ago. No you can't. This man made climate change "theory", and that's all it is, a theory, is nothing more than a collective brainwashing through the education systems of the worlds youth. It is nothing but a political exercise to gain power. These "climate scientists" glean their so called "data" through their own computer models and nothing more. But I guess that if one is subjugated their entire lives to this narrative it is only natural for them to believe it.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me what the normal temperature of the earth really is? Is it what it is now or what it was 5000 years ago

Average temperature for the past 400,000 years was between minus 5 and minus 10 Celcius for 80 % of the time, with 5 brief peaks when it was above freezing.

We're in one of those peaks now, there have been longer and warmer interglacial periods than this one.

NigelJ

Still Learning
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
but it's no use saying that The West has to deny itself hydrocarbons whilst everyone else stands on the throttle, which is what has been going on.
Not just the developed world, but the entire world, hydrocarbons are too valuable to simply burn.
CO2 is toxic hence its use in stunning animals, pigs in particular, pre slaughter.
We have approx. 50 000 people per year dying prematurely, directly, or indirectly because they cannot afford to adequately heat their home, in the UK alone
Burning hydrocarbons is not the only source of heat, this comes down to Government policy on insulation, building standards, cost of alternatives to gas heating etc etc.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Average temperature for the past 400,000 years was between minus 5 and minus 10 Celcius for 80 % of the time, with 5 brief peaks when it was above freezing.

We're in one of those peaks now, there have been longer and warmer interglacial periods than this one.
I don't think the majority of people who believe in climate change really know much about the ice caps. Why don't the climate change scientists ever talk about Greenland 15000 years ago when it was an agricultural area. It was much warmer then than now so is the climate now normal or was it normal then? What caused this dramatic change? It couldn't be because of coal fired power plants or SUV's. Could it possibly be from sun activity?

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think the majority of people who believe in climate change really know much about the ice caps. Why don't the climate change scientists ever talk about Greenland 15000 years ago when it was an agricultural area.

Same reason they won't acknowledge we're at the lowest atmospheric CO2 ever, they're scared of causing panic and a massive drop in real estate prices if they admitted there is a chance that Canada, top half of the USA and Northern Europe could be covered in ice again.

Wonder if Mr Trump's wall will come back to bite him when everyone asks if they can move to Mexico? :whistle:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sfmarbleangranite

Latest Threads