Dimensions

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
United States
Would the raised garden dimensions 10' x 3.5' be ample for growing romaine. Want to grow a variety. My wife doesn't care for veggies, but will eat lettuce. Also need for my aviary.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Uh..not a good idea. The viruses that can come out of a birds butt can really damage people. The idea is to age bird poo, to degrade it even under heat, otherwise you have a raw sewage on a raw leaf situation for dinner, which is just gross and biologically dangerous.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
United States
Uh..not a good idea. The viruses that can come out of a birds butt can really damage people. The idea is to age bird poo, to degrade it even under heat, otherwise you have a raw sewage on a raw leaf situation for dinner, which is just gross and biologically dangerous.
You posted to wrong post lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Actually no. What I did wrong was I imagined for some reason that you were going to put an aviary screen over the raised bed garden. Why? I must have an over fertilized imagination is all I can tell you. I am sorry!

And yes it is plenty big for leaf production.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Actually no. What I did wrong was I imagined for some reason that you were going to put an aviary screen over the raised bed garden. Why? I must have an over fertilized imagination is all I can tell you. I am sorry!

And yes it is plenty big for leaf production.

I know how you feel. Don't worry, I will forgive you!:eek::LOL:. Hope OP is eponymous, as his name suggests!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rbissoon29

Latest Threads