Corsage Making

Reaction score
You can preserve flowers by brushing them with gum arabic or egg white & then dipping them in caster sugar. A bit quaint now but they make nice cake decorations.Used to be used to preserve wedding flowers. Lots on google about it if you want to investigate.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
I used florist tape and ribbon to join the flowers together and the ribbon was tied onto a bangle or bracelet which I got from one of the dollar shops. Then joined the flowers onto the ribbon and onto the bracelet.

Thanks Tasha. I don't know if I'll have the patience but I'd like to try it. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Lol, maybe some truth in the big bust theory but I worked on mine thinking that it would have to stand out from crowd of girls wearing one. It did stand out and the dainty hand that wore it looked beautiful.
I'm sure it did look lovely. My youngest son has been married twice and both times I wore a little corsage made into a bracelet type....really nice, too. I do however hope there's not a third opportunity to wear one!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
hahahaha, you never can tell! A least you would have good practice in wearing them.

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
You can preserve flowers by brushing them with gum arabic or egg white & then dipping them in caster sugar. A bit quaint now but they make nice cake decorations.Used to be used to preserve wedding flowers. Lots on google about it if you want to investigate.
That's great I AM GOING TO TRY IT FOR MY FLOWERS ON THE CAKES.

Ask a Question