Classmates

Reaction score
This is such a beautiful poem that brings back memories of your Alma Mater school and your classmates and friends who had been a part of your school journey...After reading this I began missing my Alma Mater school and my classmates and friends whom I grew up while I was still studying from my elementary to college days... Great post! :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
This is such a beautiful poem that brings back memories of your Alma Mater school and your classmates and friends who had been a part of your school journey...After reading this I began missing my Alma Mater school and my classmates and friends whom I grew up while I was still studying from my elementary to college days... Great post! :)
Some of us still meet and spend time together

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Such a fun poem! I was a bit of a nerd in school - I actually enjoyed studying and learning new things, but you know how some kids can be, especially as teenagers -- anyone who likes school and studying isn't "cool" and then school life can be difficult.

Not to worry - school was just one portion of life!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for your appreciation.
Absolutely! I hope you continue to do it. I didn't have the best high school experience like others here, but I think it's absolutely crucial to keep that positive outlook on it. Keep doing what you do!

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Unfortunately I have never met any guys whom we were with in high school for two years now. We sometimes chat online with few of them but we have never organised any meetings. Some of them joined the military and most of them went abroad to further their studies

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam B 7

Latest Threads