Becky's Absence

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks so much for the warm wishes and kind words! It really does mean a lot. I had complications following lumbar injections, it looks like I may have a slow cerebrospinal fluid leak. Unfortunately that's difficult to see on a scan, and they can't start to treat my back until the complications are dealt with. At least they're being thorough!

Cant wait to get back on my feet again! Hope you're all doing well, I'm looking forward to catching up with you all when I'm better :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Good to hear from you @Becky :). We all miss you. I imagine having to wait so long for a proper diagnosis and being able to proceed with treatment must be testing your patience something fierce. We will be patient with you and look forward to celebrating your return(y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
If good wishes and caring count, you are certainly appreciated around here! Take care of yourself, we are scratching along without you, but there will be a large party when you're back!

wiseowl

\friendly Owl
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
United Kingdom Hardiness Zone 8
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning @Becky my dear friend you are in Woos thoughts get well soon:)

db29c52b2a6bc8d7e14588bf4bbaa704--rose-pictures-pictures-images.jpg

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Becky, back in November, I started a thread about my orphaned orchid. You and @Larisa reassured me that air roots were normal for an orchid. (y) I want to thank you again for your reassurances in that thread, and thank you for this forum where I could come to ask about it. :)

I'm posting this picture in this thread first, this is specifically for you. :D
Three flowers, and more on the way!!

Thanks again, and I hope you get to feeling better soon! :love: :love: We miss you!

0730171330.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you all so much for the kind words and wishes! I wanted to pop back and check out the sunflower competition, so I thought I'd pop in and say hi while I'm here. @MaryMary thank you so much for the orchid update, I'm pleased to see it looking so beautiful!

I'm still laid up unfortunately, but it looks like we're getting closer to a diagnosis. Fingers crossed it won't be for much longer! Meanwhile I'm drawing up a list of all the things I want to do when I'm better :D

Looking forward to catching up properly when I'm back (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
It is wonderful to hear from you @Becky and how you are progressing. A diagnosis will be such a relief and i hope it comes soon for you. You are so missed here, it feels like there is a big hole in the forums. Ian and Zigs have been doing a great job of filling in, but well, it is just not the same. Many blessings
smiley seed.gif

Ask a Question