Alyogyne huegelii...Australian Native Hibiscus

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Haemo.....Haemodor......blast it, I'll stick with Kangaroo paw! :D Would this be it, an unusual but attractive plant. :)

That's it...kangaroo paw, much easier! It comes in very fancy colour combos and heights too. Quite fascinating! Not sure how much it looks like a kangaroo paw though. Visited a friend down the road today and there was a wallaby in her yard. I haven't seen our visiting Wally for a while. Hope it comes back. :) Does make my day.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if it would grow here, I'll check it out on the web. :)

We have Wallabies living wild here on the island, apparently there's about 130 now and they're very rarely seen. I saw one while driving home late at night about five years ago but I've not seen one since.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I mentioned the wallaby in my friends yard..... I should have mentioned it is a 6 acre yard.;) We are out in the country a bit so that's why we see them. They don't tend to be in the suburbs.
Your wallabies were on television the other day and I was able to confirm through my worldly contacts that yes that's true, thanks to this wealth of knowledge I am being exposed to through this forum...
I'm now a bit of a smarty pants he he:p!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
That's not a yard, it's an estate! :)

Our Wallabies made the television? That's a surprise! Mind you it's Australian television not British, much of the population of Britain couldn't tell you where the island is and they live here. :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We have Wallabies living wild here on the island, apparently there's about 130 now and they're very rarely seen. I saw one while driving home late at night about five years ago but I've not seen one since.

That's so bizarre! I had no idea! :LOL:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuFlungPu

Latest Threads