Woos close Up Shots

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These pictures are beautiful, Wiseowl! Thank you for sharing them:) Looking at them made me think about summer.
Winter was so gray and boring, I miss seeing colorful flowers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
These gorgeous shots of flowers remind me that I will soon seeing some colors in my part of the world. I miss seeing flowers in nature. The flowers in the stores are just not the same for me. Love the last shot!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
South Africa
Lovely shots. I've been lazy with my photography lately and this has reminded me that I really should be shooting some close-ups of my own. There aren't a lot of flowers growing in my garden though as we're heading into winter :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I absolutely love the picture of Bleeding Hearts. They look so sweet and romantic! I've always had a soft spot for heart shaped things:)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The pictures are so beautiful. The daylilies are starting to come up. It will be so good to see the colors in the area after this gray winter.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I, too, love to take extreme up-close photos of flowers. There's something so beautiful about the texture of the petals, and being able to see inside the flower (the stamens?). I also like to go out in the morning when there's still a little dew on the flowers or right after a rain. It adds a new texture and appearance.

Debay (25 of 31) (300x199).jpg

mayflowers 169.jpg

Ask a Question