Wayford Woods Today

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I worked with a beautiful woman who was from Britain, and we were teamed to support computer shows, with me. Her choice of words, accidental or not, provided weeks worth of laughs, embarrassment and oh, so much fun. She was married, to someone else - but I still loved her lilted accent.

I recall one incident, where she was leaving the bar, after a few, and asked if I would walk her out. I of course said yes, and she reminded me, quite loudly in a suburban DC bar, back in the early 1980's - to "knock her up, in the am, twice in a row, if need be." After the bar calmed down and several patrons offered to help her, there and then, we quickly exited and she explained, and although reddened by the response she received - laughed, that she meant for me to make a wake up call or two when I woke, the next morning.

We had many more exchanges, similar to this one, and enjoyed our time together - much to the amusement of everyone around us.
How funny. In a bar in Chicago my husband wanted a genuine draft but was not understood. In the end he asked for a Janet and Jeff and got what he wanted.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
What a beautiful garden. The lake must be a wonderful place to contemplate nature. A bet a rainbow there would be amasing

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Wonderful. I love whimsie. I have been accused of being pixilated and the accusers are correct.

I own some very delightful and impish works of art that these pieces echo.

art, in any form should make one smile.

Thanks for sharing! !

Last edited:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Found a Fairy Oubliette today, its a place the brick fairies into when they want to forget about them @claudine
DSCN1571.JPG

Ask a Question