Two colored rose

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened". :)
That's a very sweet saying:) I guess I have a reason to smile, it was a truly beautiful rose and a wonderful gift from my boyfriend. I wish I could forgive myself for overwatering it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you!:) I didn't know it's a Nidia rose. I received it as a gift and there were no signs on the pot.
Striped roses look very unique and beautiful, don't they?:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
That is a beautiful well formed rose. Not many roses have smell. There is one I know that grows on a creeper. Not a pretty rose but the smell floats around - a good scent.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
United States
I don't think I have ever seen a rose like this. Very cool. Are you growing them inside? I wonder if I would be able to do the same. Though I tend to have a hard time with roses, my husband bought me a pot of roses from the store for Valentine's Day and they died rather quickly...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I don't think I have ever seen a rose like this. Very cool. Are you growing them inside? I wonder if I would be able to do the same. Though I tend to have a hard time with roses, my husband bought me a pot of roses from the store for Valentine's Day and they died rather quickly...
Thank you! I grow all my miniature roses indoors:) They're doing fine. I water, feed and prune them regularly.
Whet exactly happened to your rose?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
United States
Thank you! I grow all my miniature roses indoors:) They're doing fine. I water, feed and prune them regularly.
Whet exactly happened to your rose?

I am not sure. I was watering them and had them out in the sun, but the plant turned completely brown within a couple of months. Maybe I didn't water it as often as I should have? I also, left them in the pot that they came in. Not sure if that contributed to any problems. I am fairly new to growing any type of plants. So this could have also been the problem. :unsure:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I don't know if it's the same in your climate, but here, where I live, miniature roses need to go dormant. I don't keep them in my room all year long. When their leaves start falling off, I move them to the attic, where the temperature is low.
As for watering, I water my roses around twice a week.

Ask a Question