Robot Lawn Mower, anyone?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
If that robotic lawn mower is the one in the picture, I guess that would be a hit here. From the looks of it, the operation is either by remote control of a certain setting of the program. Whatever it is, that lawn mower can save us the physical work on a big lawn. Small lawns don't need that but for huge lawns like a golf course, you can imagine the manhours that can be saved by that robot.

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
It just works perfectly, it does not need your attention. You just get it outside and and it does its job. I have seen most electric rechargeable models. Some are solar powered. You can enjoy having one to maintain your lawn.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Roomba for lawns, that's hilarious. That being said- why have a lawn at that point? I mean it'd be easier to just go with ground cover and never have to do anything with it. It'd be cheaper in the long run.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I actually mentioned this theory to my husband a while ago - I said to him that they have Roombas and so forth for vacuuming, so why couldn't they have a similar contraption for mowing the lawns!

He actually laughed at me and said what about for people with pets in the yard?! I'm sure there would be some inbuilt safety mechanism for that, though!

Ask a Question