Our backyard path

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
We have a well-traveled path from the house to the workshop and the barn. Since we were wearing off the grass, we made our walkway into a mulched path, and edged it with native (and a couple of not-so-native) plants. Makes the early morning walk to the chicken coop a lot more pleasant!
back path crop.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It looks great!
I'd love to walk there every morning. It must be very relaxing to look at these trees and pretty plants:)

Reaction score
You've done a wonderful job there marlingardener and so in keeping with the natural surroundings too - I can just imagine how pleasurable it must be to walk along that path each morning to the the chicken coup - I would think it must also be very rewarding too :)

Reaction score
Beautiful! Gotta love one of those ''natural'' paths! I love it when things turn out that way. It's a beautiful path :) Thanks for sharing, it makes me think of a forest surrounding the place!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Love your path, I can just see you walking that early in morning with a smile on your face. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Your path is like a wonderful walk through nature and I love it. It has such a natural untouched look to it which is beautiful :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What an enticing path to walk on! I love how natural it looks and the shade of all the trees provided. I can see myself getting lost in my thought while on that path!

Reaction score
That is a very nice path for you and you did a fantastic job working on it. If I had something like that I would enjoy walking down it looking at the lovely views.

Ask a Question