Open Garden Weekend

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
If there was no injury then she may have applied Arnica. What exactly was the problem?

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure what caused it, just a hurt wrist. No arnica but some pills and a healing session :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
@zigs Mrs Bootsy is delighted to hear that. (y) She said she's happy to help any time.

@grouie Mrs Bootsy is a highly qualified therapist. She is qualified in fourteen different therapies, has two degrees and a post grad in homoeopathy. Some of her qualifications are in complementary therapies and others are in physical therapies - plus being a hypnotherapist.

You're correct about using Arnica but she makes her own blend for injuries which include Arnica, Rhus Tox, Ruta Grav and Hypericum. She also used Reiki and Quantum Touch on Zigs. (She's a Reiki master and teaches Reiki therapists.)

I'll add some photos of some of the entertainment and other parts of the garden, when I have some time. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
@zigs Mrs Bootsy is delighted to hear that. (y) She said she's happy to help any time.

@grouie Mrs Bootsy is a highly qualified therapist. She is qualified in fourteen different therapies, has two degrees and a post grad in homoeopathy. Some of her qualifications are in complementary therapies and others are in physical therapies - plus being a hypnotherapist.

You're correct about using Arnica but she makes her own blend for injuries which include Arnica, Rhus Tox, Ruta Grav and Hypericum. She also used Reiki and Quantum Touch on Zigs. (She's a Reiki master and teaches Reiki therapists.)

I'll add some photos of some of the entertainment and other parts of the garden, when I have some time. :)

Happy to hear this. I too am a Reiki Channel and homoeopathy is what I have infinite faith in. The Materia Medica is my bible (lol). We have AT200 which is a mixture of all what you have mentioned. This is meant for trauma injuries.
I want to know if your wife knows about Ashwagandha
and her opinion. Here are some details

http://adrenalinum200.blogspot.in/2013/05/ashwagandha-tonic-uses-and-side-effects.html

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
This is meant for trauma injuries.
I want to know if your wife knows about Ashwagandha
and her opinion. Here are some details

Sorry, I seem to have omitted coming back to this thread from last year :( My apologies. I don't know what she thought about it and isn't around at the moment.

I only got pics of the garden, hopefully Bootsy will add some of the entertainment later :)

I'll try and add some.

I must say I admire and even envy your enthusiasm to always be taken a lot pictures! I wish I felt the same urge to do so.

It's great to take photos and be able to see the wonderful things that nature gives us. It's also a good record of how well, or badly, your plants have done in previous seasons.

Zigs showed you some of the back garden. Here's just a bit of the front garden.

P1120701.JPG

P1120707.JPG

P1120406.JPG

Those of you in Colorado would recognise these
P1120416.JPG

Some of the entertainment.

Flamenco
P1220437.JPG

Salsa Fitness dancing
P1230414.JPG

Belly Dancers
P1220463.JPG