New gardener

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello all. I am from a Wales, part of the U.K. I started gardening about two months ago and although it's hard work, so my ribs keep telling me, I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am mum of 5 grandmother to 1 and have been happily married for a fair while now. I look forward to 'meeting' you all on this great new adventure. Thanks xxx

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome!

I spent a summer in Wales picking gooseberries and strawberries (used to live in the UK) and still have fond memories of that summer, and getting plastered on scrumpy every night. :ROFLMAO:

(That will have the non-Brits on the forum running to google scrumpy lol.)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum! Your ribs will get used to the exercise, you'll get wonderful flowers and vegetables for that grandbaby, Let us know what you are growing, and how it's growing!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Welcome!

It is wonderful just how much enjoyment we all derive from gardening. Right now, I'm loving all the veggies that I'm getting from my garden - things are growing very well in my neck of the woods!

We're glad to have you here with us! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome aboard!

My back usually is the one that goes first, lol..but gardening or weeding is my relaxing time. The joy of seeing something grows is such a huge reward.

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
I am not just a gardener but also a farmer.I have a small farm in Nepal. Gardening and farming came to me naturally because farming has been in our family since generations. This forum is a great place to learn and share about gardening and farming. If feels good to meet people all over the world interested on same stuff.

Ask a Question