Look for advice on picking the best sprays

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking for the best sprays to keep bugs away I want to start getting ready stuff that's safe for the land and pets but works I plan on trying to be as organic as possible

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I have only used organic sprays to protect my crops. If I am understanding you correctly you want to try and kill insects on a plot before you plan to garden on?

If you are looking for organic insect sprays it would depend on the type of insect.

Thuricide for caterpillars

Neem oil and Spinosad for leaf eating insects.

Horticultural oil and Neem oil smother eggs and small insects.

Pyrithian and Spinosad for contact killing.

When it comes to sprays, I only use organic. Those are the only insect type killing organic sprays that I use. I am sure there are more but again it depends what insect you are trying to target.

MOD

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have only used organic sprays to protect my crops. If I am understanding you correctly you want to try and kill insects on a plot before you plan to garden on?

If you are looking for organic insect sprays it would depend on the type of insect.

Thuricide for caterpillars

Neem oil and Spinosad for leaf eating insects.

Horticultural oil and Neem oil smother eggs and small insects.

Pyrithian and Spinosad for contact killing.

When it comes to sprays, I only use organic. Those are the only insect type killing organic sprays that I use. I am sure there are more but again it depends what insect you are trying to target.

MOD
Thank you yes I want to prepare everything but also for just regular Maintenance as well

Ask a Question