Just bought double snowdrops in the green

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
From Amazon to add to mŷ corner spot in the garden where i see this view frommŷ kitchen window and in yrs to comr this shall be a carpet of snowdrops.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm sure it will look lovely!:D Double snowdrops are gorgeous little plants, I like them very much, because thinking about them and looking at them always makes me feel like spring:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love snowdrops and have not seen double snowdrops before! Do you have a pictures of them? These flowers always fascinated me, but I don't have any. I think I will venture out to either Lowe's or Home Depot to look for some when the snow stops!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
That will be lovely! I've been thinking about snowdrops - they are winter bloomers aren't they? I'll have to watch for them at the garden center in the fall. I haven't seen them here, at least I don't remember seeing them, but hopefully they can survive this sub-tropical climate.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Just received mŷ snowdrops in the green and all planted in my corner of the garden.

I would also like to add to mŷ opposite corner and the fro garden raised bed with snowdrops.

Ask a Question