Hello, nice to meet you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Its nice to join a forum with aspiring and experienced gardeners alike. I am an aspiring gardener..In fact, I'm not very good at all...However, I'm not giving up. I know I have a lifetime of learning to do, but I hope this forum, being able to ask advice from around the world, helps steer me in the right direction!

Thanks for letting me join!

Oh....my real name is Jenna by the way. But that was already taken. So I went with a name I used to use back in high school drama club. Heheh!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Jenna, aka Alyce, welcome! We are in central Texas, but lived and gardened in upstate NY for 25 years. Now we are doing it the easy way in Texas--almost all year 'round.
There are a lot of good gardeners, great gardeners, and learning gardeners (which includes all of us) here, ready and willing to help out.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the group. I am on the east coast waiting for spring. Already looking at what I need to do as soon as it gets warmer out.

Reaction score
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum!! Don't worry, I'm sure you will learn a lot over here, because we have both aspiring gardeners as well as total experts :O I'm one of the aspiring ones... hoping to start growing a few things next year :) Hopefully I'll have a bunch of chillies growing in my green house :) Looking forward to hearing more about your own projects =D

Ask a Question