Hello from IL

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I am hoping to get some awesome advice from you guys on gardening. I have always wanted to build a garden but am always too scared to. I am hoping this forum will help me get over my fear.

As of right now, I am growing roses in a vase that my fiancé had gotten me for our anniversary. I am pretty sure I have a green thumb but I want to make sure I find people who know what they are doing because I honestly do not.

Take care everyone!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hey everybody!

I am hoping to get some awesome advice from you guys on gardening. I have always wanted to build a garden but am always too scared to. I am hoping this forum will help me get over my fear.

As of right now, I am growing roses in a vase that my fiancé had gotten me for our anniversary. I am pretty sure I have a green thumb but I want to make sure I find people who know what they are doing because I honestly do not.

Take care everyone!
What is there to be afraid of? During my decades of gardening I have killed, murdered and mutilated unknown thousands of otherwise healthy plants due to my lack of knowledge and so far none of them or their relatives have come back to haunt or do me any bodily harm

Reaction score
Hi there, girl! Welcome to the forum! And please don't be afraid, if you want to become a good gardener first you need to make a few mistakes, just like you do when you are just starting to cook. I made a lot gardening and cooking mistakes back when I was just starting out, so don't worry you will too and that's ok ;) That's the only way you can learn (y)

Ask a Question