Hello from Cape May, NJ

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
Hello! I am new to gardening and have a wide variety growing, I posted in the identification area, looking for some help on some of my plants due to a storm blowing my signs away :/

Again hello and I look forward to posting here!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
welcome to this group. gather you have cats, so do I --six of them. Enjoy. Been to Cape May, NJ very few times, I do recall your soil down there, I know you have to focus on only certain plants for that soil. It is a pretty town.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
welcome to this group. gather you have cats, so do I --six of them. Enjoy. Been to Cape May, NJ very few times, I do recall your soil down there, I know you have to focus on only certain plants for that soil. It is a pretty town.

Thank you for the welcome! My wife and I have 4 cats all rescues all with some sort of issue haha. Cape May is great the soil is not... I am growing everything in pots, due to the extreme restrictions on what I can plant in my yard. I will post pictures of my setup later.

again thank you!

Reaction score
Hello there and welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you! Don't worry, I am sure your plnts will be identified soon, some folks here are real experts at that :) You have come to the right place (y) Srr you around and best of look with your project!

Ask a Question