Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
LRGEPOT1.JPG

Ivy could be a nuisance but not always.

Reaction score
As much as I'd love to have garden art, I feel like I would not have the patience. There is little to no room in my backyard as it is, so bringing in new artsy things might make it look cluttered. As for making designs with my plants, I would fail miserably. :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
I admire people who are artistic. Our garden has the ordinary landscaping with the grotto. It's kinda old because the concrete have cracks already. When I made a plan to remodel it, my niece said that maybe I should remove the rectangular concrete in the middle of the front yard and turn it into a lawn. We are now thinking of that suggestion because the concrete makes it a bit hot in the terrace at noon time.

Reaction score
I love to see gardens with beautiful landscaping especially with many flowers of different colors and it always makes me feel happy and in the mood when I am seeing this kind of scenery. Our garden in my home country had a simple and nice landscaping Gardening is the hobby of my mother especially growing flowering plants like orchids of different kinds. She is very artistic too not only in our garden but as well when it comes to our decorations at home. That is why our house is always organized because of our mother and that is why me and my siblings grew up and inherited this trait of our mother and we are also doing the same in our own homes. How I wish I can share some photos of our garden but I am not in my home country. Maybe next time when I go for a vacation I will take some pictures and share it here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
we have an old huge wagon wheel positioned upright in the garden, hanging from it are crystal discs that twist and turn with the wind popping dots of light around the garden if the sun is out.

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I have never been keen about garden art. I am going to consider that. Can it consume my time when am supposed to be weeding? I think that it is a good idea.

Ask a Question