Flower-bearing trees

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Barbados
We have a large flower-bearing tree in our country which bears some beautiful flowers at a certain time of year. In fact, these trees should start bearing again very soon, in about 3 months or so. The tree is called the flamboyant tree. The flowers are usually in the colours of yellow, pink, orange or red. These trees are so beautiful to watch, that when we go driving around at the time of year when they are bearing, we always admire them, exclaiming how beautiful they are. They are seen in various parts of the country.

What large flower-bearing trees do you have in your country and what colour flowers do they bear?

th
th
th

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Barbados
Wow! I must say these trees are beautiful. I love yellow. Sometimes our flamboyant trees are interspersed with yellow and red, making a very nice combination. When the flowers fall off on the ground, even the very ground looks beautiful covered with them.

Reaction score
Flamboyant tree suits those trees perfectly, hehehehe! I have never seen one of those in Mexico or anywhere else I've been to, I've so far only seen wisterias and jacarandas if lucky. It's a shame we are all so limited by our climate.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, they're stunning!:love:
Here, where I live, we have many cherry trees, plum trees and apple trees. Their flowers are either white or pale pink and very pretty:)

Ask a Question