Drumsticks

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Drumsticks grow on trees. They are packed with goodness - enough is not enough while talking about their health benefits. They lower sugar levels, purify blood, strengthen your bones ................Even the tender leaves and flowers are cooked. Drumsticks are best cooked when they are tender.
Sadly we had to cut down this tree as the roots were damaging a construction. There is one already growing though.

drum stick.jpg

Reaction score
Your garden never ceases to amaze me :O You are growing practically everything there, I actually wonder what you are NOT growing there (y) By the way, I found this:

Drumstick.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Your garden never ceases to amaze me :O You are growing practically everything there, I actually wonder what you are NOT growing there (y) By the way, I found this:

Wow! See I was right (lol) As I said I lost one tree but another one is coming up.l

Drumstick.jpg

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Not heard of them before :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I didn't hear of them before either. I have no idea what they taste like, but I'd love to eat them:) They're so healthy!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I was thinking chicken, too, Lori!

Interesting, I had never heard of them before either. What do they taste like? (please don't say they taste like chicken) :LOL:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I was thinking chicken, too, Lori!

Interesting, I had never heard of them before either. What do they taste like? (please don't say they taste like chicken) :LOL:

I still do not know why chicken's parts are known as drum sticks. These drum sticks have a taste of their own. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia2322

Latest Threads