Autumn Colour

Reaction score
I loved all your pictures, you are a very gifted photographer :) You also happen to be a very lucky photographer, because you live in one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! I bet your summers aren't burning hot like ours...

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
The colours of Autumn are stunning so much so I have added photos to a blog for all to see.

http://blog.trowelslg.com/
These are fantastic! Don't you just love the seasons where everything changes and the colours of each season are so very different. I can imagine even in the winter where there is snow, how lovely it must be and how many evergreens we actually have.

Reaction score
Beautiful. I have been enjoying the season where I live very much. I love the feeling of rest in the air, it has been so nice for me this year in particular since I have been working so hard with 2 jobs to just feel the restfulness in the air and calm down.

Reaction score
I feel more than sure that I've mentioned this many times before - but as we don't experience autumn where I live - I always welcome the opportunity of getting a glimpse of all the wonderful autumn sights from other peoples photographs - so many thanks Scotkat - as I really enjoyed looking at your lovely photos of not only stunning colors but some spectacular scenery too :)

Reaction score
Your photos are beautiful. The area where you live looks like a stunning nature calendar. Thank you for sharing your photos.

Ask a Question