Look At These Spectacular Pebble Paths

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very beautiful, more patient than I will ever have. This one took my breath away. My question is how long did it take and how many people worked on this to get it to look like this.

garden-pebble-stone-paths-13.jpg

Reaction score
This one is my favorite because it reminds me of a Japanese painting of waves. Maybe they do a little bit of the path at a time, or hire an artist.

garden-pebble-stone-paths-3.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
This one is my favorite because it reminds me of a Japanese painting of waves. Maybe they do a little bit of the path at a time, or hire an artist.

garden-pebble-stone-paths-3.jpg
It has to be just a little at a time because each pebble is set in cement and it only takes about 45 minutes before the cement starts to kick. Either that or they are made of preformed tiles

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration! Once I get my own place I'll definitely gather some inspiration for something like this :) Just amazing and beautiful! Whoever did those pebble paths has a lot talent!

Reaction score
The pebble paths are gorgeous! My mom did an artistic pebble path in her garden when I was a small girl. It was so lovely and I was always intrigued by the pattern. My mom was very artistic and did all kinds of beautiful things in our yard,,,she would do sculptures from trimmed shrubs of different animals, made her own path stones using forms she made, ect.

Reaction score
Truly inspirational, whoever did these pebble paths are highly creative and talented; this is something i can only hope to achieve in the future as i certainly cannot afford such master piece at this point in my life.

Reaction score
Just gorgeous. That's something I could put energy and time into if I had the resources. Great idea.

Ask a Question