Hi!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi! I'm new here, and I really want to have a garden in the backyard again this year. Some of my gardens in the past haven't been that great. My dad doesn't really want to have a garden, but he said if I still wanted to, he would pay for everything I need, as long as I take care of the garden. I joined this forum because I want to research about how to grow a successful garden. I think I am going to grow vegetables or strawberries. Any tips would be appreciated! :)

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
It's nice to have you here.

I hope your garden turns out well; there are lots of experts here on gardening. I trust you are in safe hands.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome, you may want to go to the library or check out some information online for beginner gardeners to get a good basic knowledge of gardening. It is not hard at all, just be prepared to water and weed alot.

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to the forum, its great that your dad is willing to help you with the garden, that is do nice of him. Even if its just buying whatever you need for the garden :) You made the right decision by coming here and get all the info you can. Don't hesitate to ask if in doubt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealGrower

Latest Threads