When all else fails ...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Well, Mother Nature is certainly not cooperating in my desire to get out and start my garden. She teased me a couple of weeks ago by letting the crocuses come up, but now we have an unseasonable cold spell - it's only 20 degrees outside. Burr ... So, since I can't get outside and work in my garden, I decided to just draw my own. Hope you enjoy them!!

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I've always admired folks who can draw, and who can sing. I love your drawings! They are reminiscent of Paisley patterns on shawls.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Those and beautiful drawings! I used to do a lot of drawing myself until I had kids. Now the only drawing I get to do much of these days is helping them out with crayon artwork! One of these days I will get back into it again.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Beautiful! You, dear, are blessed with very crafty hands. Aside from planting, I see that you also can draw.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very nice. I wish I could do something like that, thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Country
United States
It is way too cold here to garden too. Unlike you though I have no skilled hand at drawling but admire people who can. Your pictures are very pretty, it looks like they took some hard work and lots of concentration! Keep up the "gardening" in these times of cold

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your drawings are very pretty, Galmal! I wish I could drew too. Unfortunately, I'm not talented at all. When I need to cheer myself up, I just look at old pictures of my lovely miniature roses:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Your drawings are very pretty, Galmal! I wish I could drew too. Unfortunately, I'm not talented at all. When I need to cheer myself up, I just look at old pictures of my lovely miniature roses:)
I know what you mean. In the summer, I take as many pictures as I can. I love using a digital camera, I don't have to worry about buying film or paying for developing, so I get out and take literally hundreds of pictures. It's so nice to be able to go back later and see what the garden and flowers looked like at that point in time. I have so many pretty pictures.

I also love taking the camera with me when we go hiking. I still haven't figured out how to capture the majesty of nature, but I do get some nice shots.

Ask a Question