Valentine's Day Tulips

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
My boyfriend made me a lovely surprise. Instead of roses, he bought me tulips:) I love their colors and their delicate scent, I love everything about them:) Roses are still my favorite flowers, but these beautiful tulips made me really, really happy, I can't stop looking at them and smiling:)

DSC_0222259506269.jpg

DSC_0224-2074169564.jpg

DSC_0226-293995967.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you!:) Now, I see that these pictures are rather pale. In reality, the colors of my tulips are brighter. I really need a decent camera:p

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
What type of camera do you have claudine

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These pictures were taken with my smartphone:p
I could use my parents' camera, but if I did, I wouldn't know how to transfer the pictures to my computer. With my smartphone, it's much easier:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
These pictures were taken with my smartphone:p
I could use my parents' camera, but if I did, I wouldn't know how to transfer the pictures to my computer. With my smartphone, it's much easier:)

You just take the memory card out of the camera and put it in the slot on the side of your laptop, then just follow the prompts :)

Reaction score
Oh my - they're beautiful Claudine I can well imagine how happy just looking at them makes you feel and don't worry about the quality of the pictures - I can see the vibrancy and beauty of the colors through the haze very easily - so know for sure why you are smiling - just as I would be if I received such a lovely bouquet of flowers :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Zigs - I had a microSD card (or a macroSD, lol, I'm not sure) some time ago, but I lost it:( I think that we have a special cable to connect the camera and a computer, but I don't know where it is either:p
Gata Montes - thank you!:D I love, love, love my tulips:love::love:. They make me think of spring.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you, Becky:D Yes, I'm very, very lucky:D I love my boyfriend, my beautiful tulips and Valentine's Day!:love:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
You didn't get that joke did you?

Ask a Question