Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
Viva Argentina!! 🥇

That speech was given at Davos? WOW. What a powerful speech!

I wonder how it was received by the Davos crowd?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Viva Argentina!! 🥇

That speech was given at Davos? WOW. What a powerful speech!

I wonder how it was received by the Davos crowd?

Not very well I imagine, but I applaud him wholeheartedly. I also applaud the farmers and truckers who are making a noise. It frightens me for the youngsters -mostly- who prefer to keep their heads buried in the sand. There are none so blind as those who simply don't want to see.
Fortunately more and more people who ARE waking up - let's hope it's not too late.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here is another good speech from your very own heritage trust spokesman....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
The converstion certainly did not include Mr Trump either, so it seems you are taking the original content even further away from that.
I was simply providing an example of what Neil was saying at the 4:00-minute point of the video. There are other examples from others, but this was the most recent. He says that's the state of affairs we're being frog-marched into now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
@redback As all of my family live in Australia (I was originally a £10 pommie, I have a good idea of your TV programmes. We get our news now via independent channels on the internet - (just the few we know and trust) I think there is a possibility that your TV might have the most interesting content on the Sky channel. We often follow the clips on YouTube, in particular with Rita Panahi.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
It is just one insight into the pomp of a gang of unelected ''superior beings''
This is worrying. The term 'curated news' does imply an opinion rather than a report. More political than truthful.
The podcasts are at least personal opinions of individuals rather than being 'curated' by an organization.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Wow that is crude, rude and highly aggressive - both Rita and Sky.
I am a Zen Buddhist believer in paradoxes and after a short dose of that I need a drink and soothing music.
Rupert is probably a long-time member of WEF.
He started his success here in Adelaide with The Adelaide News and a bikini girl on page three. We all used to read it on the bus coming home. Total trash but calculated for light reading.

Ask a Question