Something weird just happened...

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
This alert popped up:

1. Larisa attached a file to the thread Animals in your garden. There may be more posts after this.
    26 minutes ago

So I clicked it, to see what she had to say... and it took me to this post, which was made yesterday at 3:46 pm. :confused: Did anyone else get this alert? Or any other strange alerts? o_O

[QUOTE = "Beverly, post: 121484, участник: 3056"] похоже, что маленькие колибри очень хорошо питаются [/ QUOTE]

Yes, guys quickly add weight! If the nest turns over, they will not even notice!
mocking.gif

p1020924-jpg.28559

Larisa, Yesterday at 3:46 PM Report
#394 Like Reply

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It looks like one of Larisa's posts ended up in the moderation queue, as the anti-spam software detected non-English characters and it got flagged as potential spam (and required manual approval before appearing). I'll see if I can stop this from happening again, by tweaking a few things :).

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Ian, I am SO glad that there is a reasonable explanation!! (y)

I briefly considered mentioning that I had looked at that thread when I got home from work, and I would have sworn that that post wasn't there before - but that sounded like a little too much crazy! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
I just thought @Larisa had been playing with her acrylic keyboard again

You also say that I use nano - brains and a nano - laptop. :D

And I thought that the post did not go because of the slow Internet. I'm just in a state of little war with the provider. The provider persistently asks for permission to add TV to me along with the Internet. Without raising the payment. And increase the speed of my internet. But I resist. I already have more than 200 channels, from which occasionally I watch 5.
Therefore, a harmful provider sometimes reduces the speed to again offer me its terms. And I'm speeding up again after a little scandal.
For now I like a small war, because it increases the tone.
When I'm bored, I'll change the provider.
d23.gif

Ask a Question