Share an Autumn / Fall view from one of your windows.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Washing up must be a pure joy @mg guy :)(y).......who would want a dishwasher!;)
rps20171108_045933.jpg
The view from my kitchen sink Upsy Daisy. I do have a dishwasher ofcourse but I'm quite happy to DIY :) admiring my peaceful view. It's Spring here and a wet one so far which is good for the garden in preparation for our hot summers.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
rps20171108_045900.jpg
We don't have all y'alls beautiful fall foliage, but we do have a lot of misty mornings. Here is the view from our dining room:View attachment 29076
Beautiful marlingardener:love:. Love mist, love rain, love sun, love eeeeeverything and especially love a thunderstorm.....safe and sound inside ofcourse;):p.
And here's a view from our dining area window.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Thanks @Upsy Daisy Couldn't help but put him on here. I hope we get snow this winter,so i can take some with Berry in the snow. I secretly like the snow, cause hubby doesn't.
I love a bit of coordination Logan and Berry certainly matches the magnificent autumnal colours and I'm sure he'll work in the snow as well. (y) . He looks like a lovely dog.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Come up and see us. then change the "come" to "cun" once the have the first thing.
Great explanation Esther.
My surname is Hildebrand and whilst people don't have difficulty with the pronunciation the spelling is another story so I tend to say Hild....E ....brand, so I don't get the r in the middle , or the t on the end and sometimes I get Mrs Brand. There is actually another Deborah Hildebrand whose birthday is one day after mine, same year and all. I have often been confused with her at medical appointments which is actually quite scary. I could have had the lump removed from the wrong breast:confused:;). I've always said I hope she is as aware of me as I am of her and recently her brother knocked on my door:eek: quite coincidentally. It came out as we talked about our common surname so I asked him to make sure she knew. He doesn't live far from me and I have met him before. How funny is that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I guess @DeborahJane you and her have the same medical records link etc. That is scary. I am lucky as there are only two in the USA with my last name, and we both have red hair. So, I guess ID stealing would not be successful either. My fun part is my first name, love it when churches miss spell it, especially when asking for money.

Ask a Question