pls help

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
31ºc 66% humudity hot climate rains when it gets more hot
Country
India
Hi everyone pls if could anyone help me
My 1 month old finger plant leaf has a hole
And my potato plant leaves had brown small small dots over the wrong side of the leaves ehich I removed it I guess it's flea bettle
and now my water spinach leaves have light brown dots over the leaves still no holes though
potato plant and these other plant are completely of different windows sills
and my Moringa plant it's very small I am not sure even that plant is attacked or no
I read mulching and weeding helps apart from that which are companion plants which I should plant to avoid this problems

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
31ºc 66% humudity hot climate rains when it gets more hot
Country
India
20151001_151646.jpg
This is Moringa plant leaves I wanted to know is that this plant grows like this only or it is attacked by insects bcoz it's not completely green
And another image is a leaf with a hole that is ginger plants leaf
What's wrong it's flea bettle if yes what should I be doing ??

Attachments

• 20151001_153420.jpg
    20151001_153420.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 407
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
We have moringa plants here and last night our dinner is a soup dish that has moringa leaves as one of the ingredients. There are 2 reasons for the yellowing of a part of the leaves. First is the pest, a bug that habituate the leaves but not all of the leaves are affected. Second is lack of sunlight or water, that's more likely the case of your moringa in the pic. Give it more sunlight and ample water.

Ask a Question