Photography

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I have come a long way from black and white film rolls to a sophisticated Sony digital camera that has several features.
The picture that you see here is not planned by me. It is of our bottle brush tree that was laden with flowers and a bird perched on it. But I had a pleasant surprise in store when I saw it. It was early in the morning but no colour can be seen on it. I was happy with the result.

blackimage.png

\

vlcsnap-2015-05-24-17h09m12s244.png

Reaction score
It has indeed been a long way (y) Very nice pic, it looks mysterious :) I used to take a lot photos some years ago, it was my hobby, but then my camera broke :whistle: I still need a new one, probably then I'll be doing the same with you; seizing any chance to take great pics!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
It has indeed been a long way (y) Very nice pic, it looks mysterious :) I used to take a lot photos some years ago, it was my hobby, but then my camera broke :whistle: I still need a new one, probably then I'll be doing the same with you; seizing any chance to take great pics!
You better get one fast. It is such a great pass time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Lovely, grouie! I need to get another proper digital camera; all I have currently is the one on my phone which doesn't take the greatest photos.
Here's one from (obviously) early this year. The black Labradork :) running in the snow by the lake. (That's not a typo. He really is a dork.)
Deefie snow.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Very nice pics. Here it is YOUR birthday and you are giving nice pics to us.

Thank you and Happy Birthday! !
Lovely, grouie! I need to get another proper digital camera; all I have currently is the one on my phone which doesn't take the greatest photos.
Here's one from (obviously) early this year. The black Labradork :) running in the snow by the lake. (That's not a typo. He really is a dork.)
View attachment 6494

Thank you for your wishes.

That indeed is a rare picture. I have never heard of a Labradork.

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
The pictures look great. We have indeed come a long way. Before we had to use films, right now, a simple tap of your phone will suffice.

Ask a Question