new raised bed

Reaction score
Trellum, Ask all the question you want, I'll be more than happy to help if I can.
I had the soil tested at my local garden center, they do it for free for any one who ask, The raised bed is made of ceder, I let the ceder lay out in the sun for a few day just to make sure its dry, I don't know the reason for letting dry out in the sun but that's how I was told to build it so I just do it that way.-

Thanks a lot :D I hope it's the same in the Netherlands! This is a project I want to start working on the next yea :) I really want to give this edible gardening thing a try, since all you guys seem to be so happy with your veggies :) By the way, do you grow all your veggies organically?

Reaction score
They sell untreated wood in home improvement stores since there's lots of projects that require untreated wood, so you're good to go if you wanna make a few.

Thank you =D There are soooooooooooooo many home improvement stores where I will be living!! So many gardening centers as well, they are even bigger than the super markets there, lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I grow all my veggies as organically as I can, with so much chemicals in the air and with people spraying chemicals in their yard I do the best I can, I stay away from any chemicals in my gardens.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
New beds are in and ready to be filled for next springs planting. If the weather holds out I'll make at up north to get some compost from a buddies farm and maybe some fresh apples. :D

raised beds 001.JPG

Ask a Question