My white strawberry plant

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
I am very interested! Never heard of white strawberries. I wonder what makes them void of color. Please share pics of your plants as they grow. Do they grow to about the same size as red strawberries? Good luck.

Reaction score
Thank you Trellum:) I'm looking forward to eating white strawberries. I'm very curious what they taste like:D

Are you planning to eat them just like that (as a very tasty snack on their own) or plan to use them to make something special for you and your boyfriend? :) If so, what do you have in mind? =D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Momhardatwork - Thank you, I'll keep posting pictures of my plant. As far as I know, white strawberries grow to about the same size as red ones.
Trellum - I'm not sure yet:) I think I'll start with eating them just like that and then maybe I'll try to decorate a cake with them:)

Reaction score
Yay! They'd look great on a cake with red icing, they'd surely stand out :) I've a great strawberry cake recipe if you are interested, it uses real strawberries for the mix :O You can also eat them with some cream ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Of course I'm interested!!:D A strawberry cake with real strawberries sounds more than yummy:)I hope the recipe isn't very complicated, I've never managed to bake a cake.

Reaction score
Country
United States
What a pretty and healthy looking plant! I'm curious to see what white strawberries look and taste like now. Please make an update post once the plant has some strawberries growing!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you! I'll make an update post as soon as the fruits get bigger. Currently, they're very small and green;) I can't wait to eat them!

Ask a Question