Michigan Container Gardener

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
Hi all. I'm a plant lover from Southeast Michigan, and I do my gardening on a very small amount of space, utilizing what I have, which is a balcony, a large patio window and a bedroom window. That's it, but I raise a lot of plants, both flowering types and succulents. I also dabble a bit in vegetables when I can get them to grow in containers. I'm here to learn more about the different aspects of gardening and hopefully become a much better gardener in the long run.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome! In addition to learning more here, I'd bet you'll be able to teach a thing or two about container gardening. Feel free to jump into conversations!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
Thank you all. It's wonderful to be here and yes, I hope to get more involved with the conversations in this site. :) I'm in hardiness zone 6a, so that's what I work with. Gardening pictures sound like a great idea, and I will have to gather up a few to post in here. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Another belated welcome, I'm also in Michigan. :) I have lots of space but also grow a lot of stuff in containers. We like pictures here!

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum :) I think you will feel like at home over here, because we have so many balcony gardeners :) SO yes, this is the right place to go when looking for both inspiration and help :)

Ask a Question