Indoor seedling trouble

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wish I could put pictures. But anyhow, I started vegetable seedlings in a grow tent I made in my basement. Many of the seedlings like soybeans fennel are doing very well and growing prolifically. However some of my other plants like most of the tomatoes I started and all of the peppers have stopped growing. The tomatoes got their first two false leaves and have pretty much stopped at that point with only a few of them growing past that. Every single one of the peppers got to that point then lost those two leaves and some of them now have very small true leaves on them. I had a heat mat under the seedlings which helped in the beginning and have a lot of light in there. I have a vivo Sun LED grow lamp as well as other light sources. I water lightly about every other day though I have tried watering less to see if that's too much with no change. The temperature in the grow tent seems to hover around 71°. Does anyone have advice as to why the peppers and the tomatoes are struggling like this?

Reaction score
Country
United States
IMG_20230319_155635432_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230401_063944928_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230401_063944928_HDR.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 5

Ask a Question