Gaudi Influenced Pozzie

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
My latest seating area, with box hedge undulating it's way inviting you in to take a seat. Well the hedge has a bit of growing to do but my idea is based on Gaudi's Park Gruelle in Barcelona. The architect designed mosaic decorated seating which not only curves around the park horizontally. It also curves gradually up and down. No mosaics yet but maybe eventually I could find a mosaic something....little table, hanging decoration, bird bath. I have a little mushroom in the left corner so ..oooh...idea.... a mosaic mushroom.... not a magic mushroom :p
rps20181015_034535.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
My latest seating area, with box hedge undulating it's way inviting you in to take a seat. Well the hedge has a bit of growing to do but my idea is based on Gaudi's Park Gruelle in Barcelona. The architect designed mosaic decorated seating which not only curves around the park horizontally. It also curves gradually up and down. No mosaics yet but maybe eventually I could find a mosaic something....little table, hanging decoration, bird bath. I have a little mushroom in the left corner so ..oooh...idea.... a mosaic mushroom.... not a magic mushroom :pView attachment 46252

Awww! That's a lovely feature! Very contemporary!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Navigating Social Media

Latest Threads