Do You Like Spring Cleaning?

Reaction score
I just filled up 2 bags of donations, so I feel very accomplished right now. The sad part is that I am going to be going shopping in a couple of days and will probably bring more than 2 bags back into the house! It is fun to purge the old things I no longer use though.

No I don't like spring cleaning but I'd love a shot at all the stuff y'all put out haha.

Reaction score
I was doing some spring cleaning the other day and discovered how much I really like doing it! I think it is just the chucking of all the stuff I don't really need anymore that I get a thrill out of. Does anyone else like to get down and dirty with spring cleaning?
I enjoy spring cleaning as well. I actually look forward to it. it is actually very relaxing.

Reaction score
In general I enjoy cleaning a lot, I always make it my priority to do my general cleaning every sunday. I have kids so it's a must I have to clean regular and I just can't stand clutter or seeing the house untidy.It's like I take pleasure in throwing stuff out.

Reaction score
I enjoy cleaning all the time. I find it to be very relaxing to me, especially if I'm cleaning the entire house, bathrooms, bedrooms by myself with no distractions. There's certain ways that I clean, as well as certain things I know to throw out or keep. After a day full of cleaning it always feels like a great accomplishment to see everything organized and smelling wonderfully.

Reaction score
I sometimes dont like the cleaning aspect of it. I d however like when i find certain things that i may not have saw in a while.It can be beneficial and rewarding at the same time.

Reaction score
I used to like it, a lot. It gives me time to clear my head, and it somehow feels nice. Of course, I can never just clean, I often end up doing additional reorganization and decoration. Lately, however, I haven't had that much time for it, and it bothers me a lot. So now to set aside time to do it just gives me additional headache, honestly.

Reaction score
It's summer and I'm actually spring cleaning again because I have some unsold eBay items that need to be taken to Goodwill. I'm one of those eBay sellers that doesn't like to sit on an item for longer than 2 months and I don't have unlimited space to store things in my one bedroom apartment. So I'm spring cleaning again in July.
Is anyone else decluttering or are you all hanging out at the beach?

Reaction score
I love cleaning to a high standard very high standard i wish i could clean everyday but with kids its like an endless war as you can imagine.

Reaction score
It's summer and I'm actually spring cleaning again because I have some unsold eBay items that need to be taken to Goodwill. I'm one of those eBay sellers that doesn't like to sit on an item for longer than 2 months and I don't have unlimited space to store things in my one bedroom apartment. So I'm spring cleaning again in July.
Is anyone else decluttering or are you all hanging out at the beach?

I always seem to be decluttering - I don't know where all this stuff comes from! I'm an ebay seller too, and I don't have a lot of storage space either. I hate when my rooms start to become cluttered, I begin to get stressed, so I do make an effort to try to keep on top of it.

I don't really do a big spring clean as such. New year is the time for me, when I get in the mood for clearing old stuff out, and giving the house a deep clean. I like to start off the new year with a newly cleaned and decluttering house. Of course, by spring, I usually have to start the whole process again!

Reaction score
I like spring cleaning a lot. I feel accomplished and relieved at the same time. However, if I start cleaning like a lunatic and in a hurry or huff, my husband knows that I am really mad about something, and he tends to stay out of my way!

Reaction score
I love spring cleaning it is really refreshing. I enjoy spring anyway but spring cleaning is one of the best parts for me.

Reaction score
I always seem to be decluttering - I don't know where all this stuff comes from! I'm an ebay seller too, and I don't have a lot of storage space either. I hate when my rooms start to become cluttered, I begin to get stressed, so I do make an effort to try to keep on top of it.

I don't really do a big spring clean as such. New year is the time for me, when I get in the mood for clearing old stuff out, and giving the house a deep clean. I like to start off the new year with a newly cleaned and decluttering house. Of course, by spring, I usually have to start the whole process again!

I envy those eBay sellers that have a dedicated ebay room with a photography setup and bins full of items organized by category.
Right now I'm just working on having an eBay closet so that my stuff doesn't take over my whole apartment.

Reaction score
I like it sometimes, not all the time though. I just find it to be too much of a hassle when I can just too something else with my time.

Reaction score
I used to like it, a lot. It gives me time to clear my head, and it somehow feels nice. Of course, I can never just clean, I often end up doing additional reorganization and decoration. Lately, however, I haven't had that much time for it, and it bothers me a lot. So now to set aside time to do it just gives me additional headache, honestly.

I can relate to this. Sometimes I start cleaning and then find interesting photo albums that I haven't looked at in years and the cleaning goes off the rails.
A couple of hours go by and I realize that I've been reading books instead of putting them away.

Ask a Question