Cat and Plant

Reaction score
My dog has a weird fetish for pampas grass. Whenever we pass some pampas grass, he goes nuts and starts smelling it and walking around in it and even tastes it.
I've never seen a dog go crazy over tall tropical grass.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Helagumamela - I think your cat is healthy. Some animals eat grass and other plants only because they're bored;)
ACSAPA - Are you talking about Stefano?:) He is a small rat terrier, isn't he? It's funny that he likes tall grass so much:LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Helagumamela - I think your cat is healthy. Some animals eat grass and other plants only because they're bored;)
ACSAPA - Are you talking about Stefano?:) He is a small rat terrier, isn't he? It's funny that he likes tall grass so much:LOL:

I hope so! This cat is like my child already. I don't want anything bad to happen to him! :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I hope so! This cat is like my child already. I don't want anything bad to happen to him! :D
I feel exactly the same way about my little dog!:D He is my family and my friend and I honestly don't know what would I do if something happened to him. I want him to be happy and healthy:love:

Ask a Question