Bee-killing pesticides found in 51% of "bee-friendly" plants from garden centers across US & Canada

Reaction score
That really makes me mad. I love honey bees. Not only do we need, them, need honey, need pollination, but honey bees are so friendly and docile. I will make sure I only go to the local grange co-op and local greenhouses that I know carry large amount of organic plants. I don't want to end up eating those things myself if I have to buy some veggie plants already started.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
That really makes me mad. I love honey bees. Not only do we need, them, need honey, need pollination, but honey bees are so friendly and docile. I will make sure I only go to the local grange co-op and local greenhouses that I know carry large amount of organic plants. I don't want to end up eating those things myself if I have to buy some veggie plants already started.
I decided my best bet is to germinate seeds myself so that I know for SURE that they are safe. No bee killers here. We want the bees not kill them. Bees are good for honey and pollination. They are an important part of the eco system. So I am boycotting already germinated plants.

Ask a Question