• 20150526_153118.jpg
    20150526_153118.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 256
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your lavender looks beautiful and very healthy, Melissa Smith!:)

I overwatered one of my lavender plants around a month ago. Growing them indoors is not easy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Your lavender looks beautiful and very healthy, Melissa Smith!:)

I overwatered one of my lavender plants around a month ago. Growing them indoors is not easy.

ty I love my lavender I just hope it stays healthy this winter when I have to bring it inside

Reaction score
I love lavender and plan to grow several plants in potrs :) I love the way they smell and totally love the color purple, so I will definitely get some plants in my kitchen and grow a bunch in my garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your lavender looks really pretty and strong:) I love those little rock that you put around the plant.
My lavender hasn't bloomed yet:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
crossed my mind a few times to grow some, but have not yet. I do order from Oregon Culinary Lavender for my Lavender syrup that I use in my Lemon aid. (have a couple bags of the stuff presently) have seen recipes for using lavender---simple enough. I also make a cocktail with my Lavender syrup, called "Dragon's breath" It has vodka, sake, lemon juice, raspberries and the syrup, yummy. Recall when visiting the coast line in north Washington State seeing beautiful fields of it. A near - by craft person makes nice lotion and soap from it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is my favorite plant . I just moved so I started out with 2 new plants and one is already producing flowers :) They are recommended to attract bees so I don't harvest too many flowers for cooking and sachets. I wish I could grow enough to make my own essential oil because I use it every day!
I too love lavender! I used to make cute little teddy bears stuffed with lavender so when you squeezed them they smelled really good!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love the smell and look of lavender! I used to make cute little teddy bears stuffed with dried lavender for gifts. I also like to put it in sachets in my dresser.

Ask a Question