What's looking good in March 2017

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Love your vase of flowers @DeborahJane. (y) I'm hopeless at flower arranging, when I arrange them in a vase it looks like I've just plonked them in no matter how I try. I guess like yourself some people just have the knack of coming up with a pretty display. :)
Thanks Sheal. I have a friend who really does a wonderful job at flower arranging and i try to copy what she does...asymmetrical seems to be important...still don't have her natural ability . Would you believe that "vase" was a toilet brush holder and has a smaller round neck so holds the plants in place.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Lungwort
DSCI0002 (4).JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Oh, nice to see Owcho again @zigs. I remember him from his bloomin' days. Is he back home again?

Here are a couple of blues and purples:
Training Lantana, wonderfully fragrant
P1020535.JPG

Salvia farinacea Victoria Blue. Very first bloom (well he is working on it). Four plants from seed that will clump and provide company for the Orange Jasmine (Muraya p) :) and also the Ixora on the other side.
P1020563.JPG

The Brazilian Verbena is also blooming in a color identical to the Lantana, but the photo is not too good. The Plumbago would be blooming blue if i hadn't pruned it

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, nice to see Owcho again @zigs. I remember him from his bloomin' days. Is he back home again?
He'll be flowering again soon :) He is back in the greenhouse, not volunteered for the National Trust for a while.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely pictures folks. Will post some of my own once I get used to the set up here.
Here I have hellebores from double black to yellows, pinks, purples and reds in flower. Daffs covering the fields in Cornwall right now.
Beautiful sunshine :) right now....yippee!
Hmmm! Some heavy showers too though:(

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Send some sun this way, chucking it down in Dorset :D

Select the upload a file button under the post, that'll take you to your album, double click the pic you want, then select full image :)

Ask a Question