What to do with stones?

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I sneered when this old woman suggested she and I were going to hunt for husbands .. She's 76! :LOL::LOL::LOL:!

alp!!
Lawn.gif
You're never too old to find love!! It's actually not a bad idea. If the two of you go fishing together, you'll cast the net a little wider. Never know what you might pull in. :sneaky:

How about using those stones instead of mulch like in this photo for example?

That's pretty! (y)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom

I love this! I'm aching with laughter ...

No, I'm like Boxer in Animal Farm - very cynical and pessimistic .. Rely on myself and don't really want anybody to clamp my style.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Saw this on a garden tour last year. I thought this was a great use of extra rocks.
View attachment 32636
I'd describe Its like having a dry riverbed. With the once stream flowing through a jumble of rocks at the bottom of a well planted. Rugged and rough-textured in an attractive way, Rocky hill or mound...............Vary Nice:)

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I'd describe Its like having a dry riverbed.
Exactly. I would love to get a picture of this when all the flowers have died back. Maybe I will take a drive and see if I can see the garden from the road to get a picture.

Ask a Question