Country
United States
IMAG0032.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Oh so many lights! But that is for Christmas mostly? Lovely to see the city, here it seems like the one view i see in the media shows only Red Square so thank you for showing us around :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
But that is for Christmas mostly?

Yes, until 20 January. Ice skating rink will be open until spring. In the summer, too beautiful. Many parks with good architecture. There are areas for pedestrians. This street without cars with flowers and lanterns. There is a large park - forest, where moose live.
It is a common view.

This is one of the parks.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
A good reason to come. If interested, the fountain at the last video looks like that at evenings.

We always welcome guests! In fact, here you can often hear the English language. Our guests can even sing with street musicians.:)

This is really a wonderful city!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
My view currently is shown below. Our volcano is always active, but sometimes more active than other times, and sometimes it is quiet, only letting off (exhaling) white fumerolas of steam. Now this bad boy has been exploding mostly during the night time hours and erupting during the day. I am on the southwest side of the mountain which is very nice because mostly the ash moves in a northeastern direction. Still, we get some light dustings. We have had explosions (like a really big bomb...kerboom!) the nights of the 18th through the 23rd of January. This is webcam footage and somewhat grainy, but still i think you will get the idea. You can see the lightening within the ash column that is generated by the force of particles rubbing together during an explosion. It is throwing hot boulders 2,000 meters (6,600 ft) from the caldera all around the mountain. Really Colima is a mostly very pretty little city full of parks and beautiful vegetation, and just one active volcano that is extraordinarily beautiful.

cleardot.gif

Ask a Question